Earlier this year BT announced their intention to switch off the ISDN telephone networks by 2025. This means that sometime over this next 8 years ISDN customers will have to migrate over to some form of IP telephony in the next few years. A VoIP network is the best and only solution for this problem.
By moving over to VoIP now you will save yourself a lot time and effort in the long run. Plus, all your competitors are already reaping the benefits that a VoIP phone system has to offer.
So, what are the benefits of a VoIP phone system?
- Cost savings due to no line rental and cheaper calls.
- Easy set up – Just plug your VoIP phones into the Internet and you are up and running straight away.
- You can log into a VoIP network from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- Integrate IT with your email clients and CRM.
- Add and remove lines easily giving you infinite flexibility.
- Auto attendant – Allows callers to interact with a menu to choose an appropriate extension. Your business will suddenly seem more professional and impressive. It’s like having an electronic receptionist!
- Keep the same phone number – We can port your number to your VoIP services, allowing you to get your calls routed to anywhere you have an Internet connection.
There are many options to consider when purchasing a new telephone system for your business. Therefore, it’s so important to receive professional advice from people who really understand your business requirements. There’s no need for things to get complicated or time consuming. We can help you decide which technologies and services are the best fit for your business both quickly and at the right price, so we can build a solution that works for you!
To find out more about how VoIP business telephone systems could help you save money and improve customer communication, contact us today on 0800 505 3350. Alternatively visit our Office VoIP Phone Systems page where you can read all about our complete Hosted VoIP telephone solution that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities to suit your business.