Managing a business can be extremely stressful. With so many aspects to cover, sometimes you might find that you ignore some of the smaller issues, so you can concentrate on the bigger ones. Whilst it might make sense to do this at first, you could in fact be making things worse. This is particularly true when it comes to your phone system.
In business, phone systems often become an afterthought because let’s face it, as long as the phone is working, what else is there to worry about right? Wrong. Phone conversations are often where sales are made and without a quality voice network in place, you could risk losing your customers.
As a Managed Voice Services provider, we combine your hardware, hosted PBX, and your internet connection into one manageable service that is set-up and monitored by us. Put simply, we do all the work, so you don’t have to!
We offer the sort of personal service which wouldn’t be available from a larger corporate supplier whilst also enabling you to access products and services from key players in the UK market including: BT, Virgin, Talk Talk, EE, O2, Vodafone, Gamma and many more as a single source supplier enabling both cost and time advantages.
We can help you understand, manage and control your costs on an ongoing monthly basis, identifying any current obstacles that may be hindering productivity and are able to control all potential failure points.
The benefits of Managed Voice Services to your business
- Reduce Costs and Improve Your Bottom Line – We provide specialist telecoms billing software and in-house expertise to help you control and manage your telecoms costs, with regular cost saving analysis.
- Constant Monitoring and regular updates for your phone system – We will evaluate use/cost issues to make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your products and services. We also provide Fraud Protection as a standard feature of our SIP/VoIP telephone lines service.
- Ongoing Reviews – We provide ongoing account reviews and assessments along with commercial recommends at the end of contracts so you’re always getting the best deals at the right price to your business.
- Free up your valuable IT department’s time – No more waiting in support queues and managing faults or changes yourselves, we take responsibility and manage this as an integral part of your team, freeing up your IT staff to focus on more complex and mission-critical initiatives.
- A single central resource for all your services and solutions allowing you to speak with the same person every time you call
If you would like to learn more about how our Managed Voice Services could improve communications in your business, please call us on 0800 50 533 53. Alternatively, you can visit our Managed Voice and Data Services page for more information about the services we provide. We look forward to hearing from you!