Adelphi Automation are leading specialists in the field of advanced automation. With over 25 years’ experience, they deliver world-class automation solutions for industrial and scientific applications across the UK, Europe and the World.
- Adelphi Automation were moving office in Bredbury as they needed more room for future expansion and to facilitate their continual evolvement as an organisation.
- They needed to install a telephone system at the new site in order to support the needs of the business.
- They needed a reliable telecoms provider whom they could trust to help meet the needs of the business and who would work with them to deliver a solution which was both cost effective and efficient.
Having contacted Tech Advance for information and advice about moving office, Adelphi Automation decided to proceed with a new Tech Advance Cloud VoIP telephone system.
The IT-based telephony solution is a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The key benefits for Adelphi Automation were:
- Low upfront costs
- New functionality and improved efficiency for handling inbound telephone calls
- Fixed monthly operating costs and inclusive free calls
Adelphi Automation were also able to retain their current main published telephone number which couldn’t be moved on standard phone lines with them to the new site but was possible with the cloud system.
Paul Stout MD at Adelphi Automation had this to say about the project:
“Our office move has proved to be a success with our main objective being to manage this project without any implication on the day to day business and the services we provide for our valued clients.
Having contacted Tech Advance for advice, we found their service to be cost effective and efficient and they handled the telephones side of things professionally leaving us free to focus on other aspects of the move project.
We would gladly recommend using Tech Advance to anyone looking to upgrade their phone system as part of a relocation project. They exceeded our expectations, were easy to work with and understood about the importance of communications in a fast-paced and challenging business environment.”